Limonata's adaptive dressing gown is your answer to looking fabulous while keeping warm and comfortable. What's more - we've made it adaptive so you can open your sleeves right up to the top of your shoulders without having to get undressed. It's the perfect cover-all for a stay in hospital or lounging at home.
- Available in solid navy with pink fiorella highlights, and in our beautiful blue Aqua Bella print
- Pockets on both sides
- Belt included
- Classic kimono robe style
- A little extra swish in the skirt
- Wide, 3/4 length sleeves that open at the shoulder and down the arms
- Front opening, plain back for comfort and modesty
- No metal fastenings, zips or velcro
Fabric: rayon - soft, absorbs moisture and drapes well
Fit: generous fits available in two sizes - S/M (suits 8 - 14) and L/XL (suits 14 - 22)
Functionality: snap fasteners along each shoulder - access shoulders/arms, front or back.
- Belt it up to show off your waist
- Mix and match with a Dolce dress for the ultimate Limonata look
- The perfect cover-up to welcome visitors at home and in hospital
Designed in Australia.
Limonata's range of adaptive clothing is made ethically by an Australian-owned business in Indonesia.