Limonata's adaptive pants in linen are the perfect pairing of function and fashion. Designed with a wide leg and elastic waist for comfort, the pants open all the way up and down your sides (including at the waist) for confident dressing. Ideal for post-surgery, the linen blend is a great natural insulator and looks even better with a little natural crinkle.
- Full length pant
- High rise waist
- Elastic waistband (snap closed or leave undone for extra room)
- Pockets on both sides
- Side opening for simple access
- Strong snap fasteners for easy movement and extra confidence
- No metal fastenings, zips or velcro
Fabric: linen modal blend - the natural properties of linen are paired with the soft feel of modal for easy-wear, easy-care adaptive clothing
Fit: double-size fit, elastic waist, non-stretch fabric
Functionality: snap fasteners along each outside leg and waistband. The pants open fully on each outside side and are held together on the inside seam.
- Roll up and snap to shorten pants
- Adjust to tighten the waistband by snapping up a level, leaving the top snap free
- No need to snap elastic waistband closed if you need some extra space!
- Pair with a print top for dopamine dressing
Designed in Australia.
Limonata's range of adaptive clothing is made ethically by an Australian-owned business in Indonesia.