Limonata's adaptive palazzo pants are soft, comfortable and stylish. Designed in our navy geometrica print to bring a bit of fun to everyday dressing, the palazzo pants feature a wide leg, elastic waist and pockets on both sides. The pants are open all the way up and down your sides (including at the waist) blending function and fashion.
- Full length pant
- High rise waist
- Elastic waistband (snap closed or leave undone for extra room)
- Pockets on both sides
- Side opening for simple access
- Strong snap fasteners for easy movement and extra confidence
- No metal fastenings, zips or velcro
Fabric: rayon - soft, breathable, absorbs moisture and drapes well.
Fit: double-size fit, elastic waist with a little bit of give/stretch in the fabric too
Functionality: snap fasteners along each outside leg and waistband. The pants open fully on each outside side and are held together on the inside seam.
- Open the side and tie to shorten pants
- Adjust to tighten the waistband by snapping up a level, leaving the top snap free
- No need to snap elastic waistband closed if you need some extra space!
- Double-up with a Geometrica print top for the ultimate in dopamine dressing
Designed in Australia.
Limonata's range of adaptive clothing is made ethically by an Australian-owned business in Indonesia.